Teacher Talk Tuesday

Toys I love!
I know I'm a little late for the holidays, but if you have a little ones birthday coming up, I highly recommend these toys sold by Leapfrog.

Leapfrog makes the coolest toys for young readers! I can pretty much support any product found on their website, however, the following are my favorites!



This electronic reader called, Tag, can be used several ways to assist a child in reading. The pen has the ability to read a page, word, and even make a picture come to life! You do have to have the Tag books sold through leapfrog in order for the pen to work, however, leapfrog runs deals all the time.







This little guy, called Tag Jr., is designed especially for the littled hands and fingers. He does essentially the same thing as the Tag reader, only for toddler/preschool aged friends.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will's Arrival

Beaming

Welcome to Iowa!