A Bucket Filler
Have you read this book?
If you haven't it's a pretty great. It's meant for kids but can be applied to any situation. It explains the importance of spreading kindness to others and act with integrity no matter the circumstances. "Easier said than done," you may say... some days I think the same but I have a big bucket filler for you guys today...
Have you heard about this:
Visit this website to learn more about how people across the country did on this unique challenge. Personally, I was pleasantly surprised. So often we are exposed to heavy, negative issues and situations going on around the country and world but this is like a breath of fresh air. I thought I'd share to hopefully lighten up your hump day (or help fill your hump day bucket if you will) if only a little bit. Enjoy :)
![]() |
| Buy a copy here |
If you haven't it's a pretty great. It's meant for kids but can be applied to any situation. It explains the importance of spreading kindness to others and act with integrity no matter the circumstances. "Easier said than done," you may say... some days I think the same but I have a big bucket filler for you guys today...
Have you heard about this:
Visit this website to learn more about how people across the country did on this unique challenge. Personally, I was pleasantly surprised. So often we are exposed to heavy, negative issues and situations going on around the country and world but this is like a breath of fresh air. I thought I'd share to hopefully lighten up your hump day (or help fill your hump day bucket if you will) if only a little bit. Enjoy :)

Comments
Post a Comment