Weekend Update
This weekend was full of discoveries for me. First, while enjoying a night in with friends on Friday night I discovered I can enjoy a game of beer pong just as much as I enjoy a game of flippy cup. However, I'm still a huge fan of flippy cup, what's not to love really?
I also discovered one of the worst possible feelings when you wake up to a blizzard... that you're completely out of milk. gasp I am a total cereal girl. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and I can probably count on one hand the times I did not eat cereal for breakfast in the last 10 months (no joke). So, imagine my horror when I realized I'd have to brave the weather if I wanted to enjoy my daily staple. gasp again
Someone must have been looking out for me though because once I made it to the store (hitting only a few slippery spots) I discovered a pack of eager Girl Scouts selling cookies upon reaching the end of the check out aisle! This was by far the greatest discovery of the weekend. I hope I didn't creep the girls' parents out too much with my excitement over purchasing my three boxes of cookies. I told the little ones they completely made my day!
Remember how I said I bought three boxes? And remember how that was just two days ago?
And thus begins the time of year when my time at the gym doubles in order to enjoy these delicious and addicting snacks.
I also discovered one of the worst possible feelings when you wake up to a blizzard... that you're completely out of milk. gasp I am a total cereal girl. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and I can probably count on one hand the times I did not eat cereal for breakfast in the last 10 months (no joke). So, imagine my horror when I realized I'd have to brave the weather if I wanted to enjoy my daily staple. gasp again
Someone must have been looking out for me though because once I made it to the store (hitting only a few slippery spots) I discovered a pack of eager Girl Scouts selling cookies upon reaching the end of the check out aisle! This was by far the greatest discovery of the weekend. I hope I didn't creep the girls' parents out too much with my excitement over purchasing my three boxes of cookies. I told the little ones they completely made my day!
Remember how I said I bought three boxes? And remember how that was just two days ago?
And thus begins the time of year when my time at the gym doubles in order to enjoy these delicious and addicting snacks.
Comments
Post a Comment