Please don't judge too harshly...

but my number 7 item I am a most thankful for is, sweat pants. Go ahead scoff, make faces, judge but I stand by my 7th choice, firmly.


About 6 months after dating Mike told me he had something he wanted to discuss something with me, then proceeded to seat me on his couch while he paced in front of me. He told me he'd never met anyone who wore sweat pants as much as me and that I might want to start thinking about "dressing up" more often... or at least when we go out in public (to be clear, I always dressed nicely when we went on dates and for nights out but all times in between... well, you get the picture). It's a miracle we're still together.

I will say, I have down graded my sweat pant-wearing to only at home or for those grocery runs in which you urgently need one or two items. I'm not sure if it's due to the fact that I actually have a respectable job or from watching too much What Not to Wear but I see the point.

Regardless, I love sweat pants and I'm so thankful to come home to a variety of comfy pairs to choose from, so sue me.

Comments

  1. Then Mike hasn't met me! I could wear sweats every day! I once watched What not to wear and they said if you can work out in it, then you shouldn't wear it out. I chose to ignore that advice! The first thing I do when I get home is put on sweatpants! I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Will's Arrival

Beaming

Welcome to Iowa!