Teacher Talk Tuesday
Today, I am thankful for books, books, and books!!
You know the song... the most wonderful thing about Tigger is that Tigger's a wonderful thing... I could sing a version of this about books all day long. A perk of my job is that I get to share this love for books everyday and nobody really laughs at me and all my book-nerd glory.
Today my students wrote about books using poetic voices and I was blown away. One related books to a perfect storm, you can predict it, but nothing can truly prepare you for the impact it will make... once you finish reading, you're never the same. They make me so proud, =).
To all the authors out there, published and aspiring, you're work is something I am most thankful for.
You know the song... the most wonderful thing about Tigger is that Tigger's a wonderful thing... I could sing a version of this about books all day long. A perk of my job is that I get to share this love for books everyday and nobody really laughs at me and all my book-nerd glory.
Today my students wrote about books using poetic voices and I was blown away. One related books to a perfect storm, you can predict it, but nothing can truly prepare you for the impact it will make... once you finish reading, you're never the same. They make me so proud, =).
To all the authors out there, published and aspiring, you're work is something I am most thankful for.

Comments
Post a Comment