Weekend Update
A few great things happened this weekend:
I was able to spend time with this gal
here
and we drank a few of these
but mostly we just chatted away about anything and everything under the sun (and even soaked up some sun); because that's what you do when you spend a weekend with one of your best friends in the whole wide world. Good times.
I was able to spend time with this gal
here
and we drank a few of these
but mostly we just chatted away about anything and everything under the sun (and even soaked up some sun); because that's what you do when you spend a weekend with one of your best friends in the whole wide world. Good times.
Mike and I also took a moment to acknowledge the wonderful father's we have in our lives; because that's what you do when it's Father's Day and you have as great of dads as we do.
And finally... I celebrated the fact that I have now entered my final work week of the year. As of tomorrow, it's officially summer. Party on, Garth.
Comments
Post a Comment